Voicemail

VOICEMAIL

How do I access the voicemail service?

From your phone, dial *97 and enter your mailbox number and password.

How do I set-up voicemail messages?

Access the voicemail service
Enter "5" and follow the prompts to record the mailbox greeting

Which voicemail message should I record?

Unavailable Message - after the phone rings for a given length of time, the unavailable message will play.
Temporary Message- a message which plays for a temporary period of time. For example, if you are away on holiday you can record a temporary greeting saying so. To remove this message, simply dial in as if recording the temporary message and follow the instructions.

How do I use Conversant for mobile voicemail?

Your Conversant voicemail box can receive voicemail messages from missed mobile calls as well. Divert your missed calls to us, and we will email a copy of the voicemail recording so that you can listen to it from wherever you get email.

In order to activate this service, please contact support@conversanthq.com with the following details:

• Your mobile telephone number
  • Your customer number
  • Your mailbox number

Once we've advise you of the number, you then need to divert calls on your mobile phone to our voicemail number. To do this you can enter the following codes on your mobile phone (note you must enter the appropriate voicemail number, in this example +6499507670):

• Divert to voicemail if busy: 67+6499507670#
  • Divert to voicemail if not answered: 61+6499507670#. It is also possible to set the amount of time before a call is considered unanswered: 61+6499507670*11*25# (to divert after 25 seconds).
  • Divert to voicemail if unreachable: 62+6499507670#