PLANTRONICS AUTO ANSWER
The Plantronics CS540 headset can be configured for one touch answer with the Yealink SIP-T26, SIP-T28 and SIP-T38G.
To configure the auto answer function you will also need a Yealink EHS36 which will serve as the Electronic Hook Switch. The user guide for setting up the hardware can be found here.
For the Cisco SPA51x or SPA525G2
The Plantronics CS540 headset can be configured for one touch answer. Along with the headset, you will also need the Plantronics APC-45.
To set up auto-answer, you will need to log into the web interface, with the headset already plugged in using instructions below:
- Find the IP address of your phone by selecting the menu button (page with folded over corner) and scroll to network
- This should display the current IP. Enter this into the web address bar of your browser
- Log in using admin as username and password as advised by Conversant
- Once logged in select user
- Scroll to EHS type
- In the drop down menu, select Plantronics
- Submit all changes and wait for the phone to reboot.