To move your Netcomm NF4V from an ADSL or VDSL connection to be set-up for a UFB connection, please follow instructions at the web address below:
- Log into the router web interface, by entering 192.168.1.250 into a web page URL bar.
Once logged in, select Advanced Setup > WAN Service > Add
Choose Eth4 from the drop-down and click Next
Select PPP over Ethernet and Enter Service Description/Name: pppoe_eth4.10
- Also set 802.1Q VLAN ID to 10
Select next and then enter the fields as below:
* PPP Username: as advised by Conversant
* PPP Password: as advised by Conversant
* PPPoE Service Name: pppoe_eth4.10
* Authentication Method: AUTO
* MTU: 1492
Enable both IPV4 for this service and IGMP Multicast Proxy and then select next.
Once Next is selected, ensure set-up is as below:
And then as below:
If prompted select Apply/Save
This will then return you to the WAN Service Setup page. Ensure the connection created above is connected.