CLICK TO DIAL FROM THUNDERBIRD
It is possible to automatically dial a contact from within Thunderbird. This click-to-dial functionality is easy to set up and is available to all customers.
Install and configure
- Download TBDialOut.
- In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
- Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
- Open the Mozilla Thunderbird Add-ons Manager (Tools > Add ons in the main Thunderbird window).
- In the "Extensions" tab, select TBDialOut and click the "Preferences" or "Options" button.
- In the URL Scheme to Use choose "Custom URL"
- In the Custom URL field enter the URL in following format:
Note: Replace %NUM% with the phone number you wish to call. Replace %ACCOUNTID% and %CLICK2CALLID% with the relevant IDs. Refer to the C-Lite 2.0 click to call API documentation for details of how to create the click to call.