Zoiper for iPhone
Download Zoiper for iOs
Setting up Zoiper
- Enter the Zoiper app
- Press the config in the top right
- Select Add account, and when asked if you have a username and password select Yes.
- Select Manual configuration and then select the account type SIP,
- Enter the following fields:
- Account Name: a name of your choice
- Host or Domain: the realm as advised by Conversant
- Username:your username as advised by Conversant
- Password: your password as advised by Conversant
Under the optional section:
- Outbound proxy: your Conversant proxy as advised by Conversant
- Click the save button
The account should report registering and then display as registered. To make a call go back to the dialer screen and select the phone number line to display the keypad.
This document describes how to configure the iPhone/iPad to work with the Conversant C-Lite hosted PABX service.
We recommend the use of Counterpath Bria with our service. This is available from the Apple store. Ensure that you download the Bria - VOIP SIP Phone with Video and Messaging, rather than the Bria - CCS enabled iPhone Edition.
Please refer to section 2.3 of the attached guide for details of how to configure the application.
To set up a dial plan which will allow you to make calls directly from the address book please do the following:
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Tap the account. Scroll down.
- Tap Dial Plans and fill in the relevant fields described below.
- In Match Number: +x.
- In Remove Prefix: +
- In Add Prefix: 00
To set-up presence on Bria, you will need the below:
- A registered Bria softphone
- The presence ID of the user you wish to monitor - typically this would correspond to the extension number.
Once you have Bria registered, select the contact tile at the bottom of the software
Select the add contact tile
In order for presence to work, select Softphone and enter the presence ID as well as all other relevant information
Select Add and then OK
This will now show the contact in your contact list
When the contact is available they will display as below:
When the contact is being called, they will display as below:
When the contact is on the phone, they will display as below:
C-Phone is a Conversant developed softphone. To register this softphone, firstly please let Conversant know as some set-up is required. Once Conversant's side is done, please set-up a device and then follow instructions as below:
- More options: ON
- Default Account: ON
- Username: username as advised by Conversant
- Display name: Name of your choosing
- User ID: username as advised by Conversant
- Password: password as advised by Conversant
- Domain: Domain/Realm advised by Conversant
- Transport: TCP
- Outbound proxy: OFF
- Expires: 360