The hangup cause refers to the action taken to end the specific leg of the call. Differing causes are as below:
- NORMAL_CLEARING - A call that is answered and then hung-up.
- LOSE_RACE - Users who are rung within the same ring group but someone else within the ring group answers the call.
- ATTENDED_TRANSFER - A tranfer where the other party is spoken to. Note that this will only show if the transfer is completed.
- BLIND_TRANSFER - A transfer where the other party is not spoken to.
- RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE - The device is unreachable when the call has been received.
- ORIGINATOR_CANCEL - The caller has hung-up before the call is answered.
- USER_BUSY - The user being called is busy and has call forwarding turned off.
- NO_ANSWER - The call is not answered and goes to voicemail.
- PICKED_OFF - The call is answered by another user, using the call pick-up function.
- INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION - The codecs set on the C-Lite portal do not match the codec set within the device itself.