Valet Parking allows a caller to be placed in park by the system assigned parking lot number. That parking lot number can be used later to retrieve the call.
Configuring Valet Parking
- Ensure the feature is enabled via the feature codes.
- All codes following assume the default code has not been changed.
Parking a Caller (Valet)
- When in an active call, press transfer and dial *4
- Wait for the system to identify what parking spot the call is parked in and then complete the transfer.
Retrieving a Parked call
- Dial *5 and then the parking spot number (if the parking lot number was 101 you would dial *5101
- Wait for your call to be connected.
You can also have a personal parking spot configured, where only one code is used for parking and retrieving.